Counter-Strike ABC's Counter-Strike ABC's

Well...

...it was original to say the least, the things for each letter were kinda clever i guess, with some good screenshots of counter strike.

Counter-Strike: Bad Clan Counter-Strike: Bad Clan

This isn't csnation.net

csnation is a very forgiving easy going site, thats why most of the flash is pure shite on there; true it is suppose to be for counter crap.
On newgrounds the users expect quality, time and effort into the animations this is lucky to still be on the site - so next time effort please, you could make somethink good!

In The Woods In The Woods

Nice

I liked the graphic style, very original and it seems to capture the sense of speed during the chase. Well as for the ending, very unexpected...

DE_aztec DE_aztec

GREAT!!!

you've captured counter stike perfectly, representing all people who play the game. Great graphics, sound and humor, a well deserved 10!!!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Really Good!!!

This is probably one of the best music videos on the whole site. I liked the animation style its very original and refreshing from the normal crap i see in the portal.

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

A good edition to a great series

I've always liked the battlefield series and this one dosen't disapiont. The animation and sound of a great quality, i think a 10 is in order.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Good

Te animation quality was really good, it blended in well with the rap, a lot of effort has been put in by the looks of things so well done!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

I used to think only funny animations were good...

This movies wicked, i'd never be able to do animation like that. God i hate it how that crap actually happens.

Bomb Saddam - Oska Bomb Saddam - Oska

Kick Ass

That was really cool

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

You kick ass

Legendary frog all of your flash movies kick ass, keep up the good work